Thursday, June 01, 2006

Anniversary

A little over one year ago i graduated from college. I have been in the "real world" and since returned to academia, only to crave the "real world" every now and again.

Just over ten years ago today I had my bat mitzvah. I have been a woman for ten years! Its amazing what a little time can do. I have, since becoming a woman, traveled on three continents, lived in four countries, and 3 states of the USA. I have had 3 graduation ceremonies, 8 jobs, and 3 hosital visits of note. I have acquired FIVE tatoos, and numerous piercings, most of which no longer remain. More than such superficial acquisitions I have sucessfully avoided speaking friviolously. I am living the life I said I wanted.


Just a recount for you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home